Digital Accounting is coming.
Are you ready for the change?
Digital Accounting Services
In July 2017, HMRC announced that all businesses and individuals will have to file their accounting information digitally.
What can I REALLY do with digital accounting software?
- Create and send invoices on the go
- Track sales, purchases, debtors and creditors
- Connect to your online banking
- View a snapshot of your business
- Estimate tax payments
- Easy tax filing that matches HMRC requirements
- Manage customers and suppliers
- Create estimates, purchase orders and manage your stock
What does it cost?
We offer three packages that include initial set up, training and licence fees all rolled up into an easy monthly price depending on your specific needs:
Peace of mind
How do we make the change?
As quickly as possible! All we need is a commitment to change, and we will take you through a step by step process which means you will be up and running in no time and we will:
- Extract your existing data and upload this to your new digital accounting software;
- Link your accounts to your bank account;
- Enable Apps to your phone or tablet to let you work “on the go”; and
- Demonstrate the system and show you how to get the most from your accounts.
Digital Tax is coming – be prepared for the change
Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC) has issued plans to make businesses fill quarterly information with it. How individuals and businesses interact with HMRC is changing.
Keeping your financial records will become increasingly digital and most businesses will need to use software or apps to keep business records – the days of manual record keeping will be over!
There are exemptions, but for most businesses with turnover above £85,000 you will need to start planning for Digital Tax now.
So, what’s the good news?
We’ve teamed up with a few major “Cloud” software companies to provide our clients with the best possible fully compliant accounts package, and there are significant benefits to your business if you use our recommended package:
- It’s on the “Cloud” so you can get a clear view of your finances any time any place;
- Run your business from work, home or on your mobile;
- It automatically grabs bank receipts and payments in real time; and
- Use your mobile to photograph purchase invoices and expenses and upload these to the software;
We will be contacting existing and prospective clients to discuss the new HMRC rules and to demonstrate how easy the new system is.
In the meantime, if you are “good to go”, call us and we will be delighted to help you comply with Digital Tax and take your business to a whole new level.